Sean joined Brown Thornton Pacenta in 2005, and became a partner in the firm in 2009. He has over 20 years experience as a Certified Public Accountant. Sean has become a trusted advisor to firm clients in the areas of business and individual tax planning and preparation.
Sean serves clients in many different industries including medical and dental practices, real estate professionals, contractors, retailers, and law firms. He advises them on accounting, tax, and other business matters, including:
· Business and Individual tax return preparation
· Tax minimization strategies for ongoing and single-transaction events
· Multi-state taxation
· Compiled, reviewed, and audited financial statements
· QuickBooks and cloud-based general ledger system creation and maintenance
· Profitability and trend analysis
· Retirement plan selection
Sean’s individual clients are a diverse group, and draw on his extensive experience in tax preparation and planning, as well as:
· Asset sales and other taxable events
· Multi-state and part-year state taxation
· Estate and Trust planning, accounting, and tax compliance
· Financial planning and analysis
He also provides audit representation and assists clients in resolving tax compliance and correspondence issues.
Founded in 1997, Brown Thornton Pacenta & Company, P.A. has built a reputation for excellence by being large enough to meet your needs while remaining small enough to care about them. Our professionals practice in the areas of tax and accounting, valuation and litigation support, cloud computing, and personal financial services. Contact Sean now at (850)512-2244 or [email protected] to put our experience to work for you.